Here at Choice Dental we want our patient’s smile to look it’s absolute best. We offer in office teeth whitening as well as a take home kit so you are able to keep up with you new bright white smile!
Pola Light Take Home Kit:
- Easy to use!
- From just 20 minutes a day
- Whiter teeth in just 5 days
- Professionally used and recommended!
Contents:4 x 3g [0.1 oz.] Pola Day 9.5% or Pola Night 22% syringes, accessories 1x Pola LED mouthpiece and USB charger
How to use your take home kit:
- Brush and floss teeth.
- Take the syringe out of the kit. Remove the cap and insert a tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for all the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Place the tray into your mouth, over your teeth.
- Some of the gel may ooze out over the tray and onto your surrounding gums and tissue. Wipe away this excess gel with a tissue or dry soft brush.
- Wear the trays for 30 minutes, twice a day, unless otherwise instructed by our team.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush teeth.
- Repeat steps 1-8 daily until all of the gel is used.
Post-Op Instructions: In office Teeth Whitening
*You will also receive a post op sheet after your treatment if you have any further questions*
- Do NOT smoke for 48 hours.
- Avoid foods and beverages that stain.
- Mild sensitivity to hot or cold liquids may occur. This usually passes within 1-2 days. If this sensitivity persists, please contact our office for further instructions.
- If you experience gum sensitivity do not brush the affected area while brushing your teeth.
- Immediate whitening results can be quite dramatic due to minor dehydration of your teeth. It is normal for the color to tone down somewhat after treatment when your teeth rehydrate to a natural white tone.
- Long term results vary from patient to patient. This can depend on the original shade of your teeth and include past habits.
- Touch up treatments may be needed every 6-12 months to retain color. Our office offers a take home kit to purchase for you to maintain yourself at home.
- If you are interested in purchasing a take home kit please contact our front desk.
*Whitening is not a one time event- results will eventually fade over time. How long whitening lasts will vary between each individual and depends on a number of factors.*