Kids need to see the dentist too! We like to start seeing our young patients starting at the age of 5. We understand that the dentist can be a scary place for your young ones, so our goal is to make it a fun and safe place for them to come to learn how to take care of their teeth. They’ll even receive a toy after their visit with the dentist!
For our pediatric patients we recommend them seeing the dentist every 6 months.
We know little ones can struggle with oral hygiene, which is why, in office, our hygienist and assistants’ will be glad to show them the proper way to floss and brush on a fun little prop for them to interact with. Our main goal is to make the dentist a fun place for them to be at.
Here’s what we look at with our pediatric patients:
- How Often Should Children Have Dental Checkups?
- How to Prevent Cavities Mouth Guards Pacifiers and Thumb Sucking
- Pediatric Dental Appliances
- Perinatal and Infant Oral Health
- Sealing Out Tooth Decay
- Sippy Cups
- What’s the best toothpaste for your child?
- When should children have their first dental visit?
- When will my baby start getting teeth?
- Why are primary teeth important?
- Why see a pediatric dentist?
- Reducing cavities
- Baby bottle tooth decay
- Care for your child’s teeth
- Dental emergencies
- Does your child Grind their teeth at night?
- Early orthodontic treatment
- Eruption of your child’s teeth